Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sudden Attack Free To Play FPS Review

Sudden Attack a free to play FPS by Gamehi. Currently in beta stage 2.

Sudden Attack Beta 2 Review

Game Play: 7/10

Guns: 4/10

Maps: 4/10

Graphics: 8/10

Over All Rating: 7/10

When I first logged on to Sudden Attack I was very impressed with the interface. It has a nice sleek and attractive design. Every thing is extremely easy to find. Another thing I was relieved to see was players are able to freely join games even if they have all ready began. However if you leave your team mates behind in battle you have to pay. As I actually began playing I started to see the really neat special effects that you can turn on or off in your settings menu. The game play it self was decent but wasn't as fast as I had excpected or am use to. A huge disappointment to me was the guns. The only decent gun is the ak 47 or as they call it the "as 47"and of course the AWM. Hopefully this weapon delima will be fixed in the future. Over all the game is worth a go and would recommend every one give it a shot!

Official Game Site: Sudden Attack



No comments:

Post a Comment